Sunday, July 31, 2005


its been long again....

30.07.05

ryn was sleepin over at my hse... my fukin hp rang!....from office... fuk my off-dae somemore!... ans the call... "can u come to the office now?... finance cant go home and do their stuffs without your report..."... damn... me again... "no1 noes ur work... so no1 can help much... or mayb u can teach the accountant via the fone?..." LAME... how to teach via the fone... and besides tis isnt juz a one dae learn it all task... stupid manager shld i say...

me: no i am not coming back now... if want me to come back... earliest at 3pm...

"oki..." <-- yes, even if u argue it will still be at three...

cook for ryn n myself... went back to slp til 1.30pm den woke up the bathe n get out... sheesh!... reached office exactly 3pm... finished all my stuffs at 6.30pm... sighs...

met shuang at cine... walked over to lido the see wat movie we can watch... we watched the mind-hunters~ its a NICE SHOW... gr8 plot... :))

got home ard 12am... tot of drinkin... went 7-11 with sis... den the person say no acholic drinks aft 12... another damn thing...

29.07.05

work... den went home... got ryn's call... wanted to meet... cant decide wher to go though... so i said come over to my hse first den decide... no1 was at her hse... so she decided to stay over at my hse too...

went town... she havent had dinner so me n sis went to long john's with her... was sittin outside... den a guy came over to join us... he started talkin to us aft his fren joined us... they were Han and Hisham... and ther we hav 2 new fren... for the time-being?... haha.. they left ard 12am...

ryn, me n sis... stroll over to esplanade... had supper at makansutra... den cab home... ryn wanted to talk... but i am juz too tired i fell aslp... haha... opps >_<"

- posted by The Schuz at 5:01 PM

profile

& so i cut it away, exquisite jade.

history are buried


June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005


06'2004
07'2004
08'2004
09'2004
10'2004
11'2004
12'2004
01-03'2005
04-06'2005
tears.dropped

navigation

berlx
charmaine
keithx
ashburnx
jovinx
ryannx
kaeden
alaneyx
beannie
nigel
yx
kyan
e&j
sharon
shuangru




Counter

Play that Funky Music

The Star Of The Dae::So Glad to Have You::