Wednesday, July 27, 2005


reached work at 7.15am... the security helped me to open the door again... he somewat knew my name... kinda weird... i wonder how... anyway impressed by myself... finished the whole DHR by 8.15am... all the emails.sent by 9am... cool... martin from equinox was impressed... yes the rest were too :) and its only my 2 time doin the whole thing myself!... finished my daily work before 1pm... cool... did some packing...

lunch at out of the pan... haly treated me... hehe... for my bday... she wanted to get me a present i told her might as well treat me eat... coz i knew she wanted to get me a soft toy... faints... i dun need another soft toy!... sam served us... funny n friendly guy... very full again todae

called wing to learn the feed at raffles month end report in 30mins... tat jenny asked the new accountant to figure out with the report which was ownin to the deputy director... no choice had to help... he blur thing... damn... did the links and the whole thing myself... again IMPRESSED with MYSELF... lolz ;)... the checkin of coz done by him i cant be bothered rite!... i had done much... and i hate jenny! she misplaced our trainin hrs form which was so very impt... HATE HER LAH!

ryn called to confirm our meetin... so i stayed at the office... till 7.30pm den left to meet her... at bugis... on my way ther kevin called... talked ard 15mins... he asked for my add... n said we will meet soon... hmmm... am wondering... even if we meet... so?... duno seh... went shoppin ard with ryn... bought a pants... she bought pants n shoes... had mac for dinner... bitch abt bosses... and i complained abt stupid jenny... i simply cant stand her n she juz not worth to be a manager sia!... in fact juz got home not long... msged hunn to wish her happy monthsary :) miss u ;)

- posted by The Schuz at 11:22 PM

profile

& so i cut it away, exquisite jade.

history are buried


June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005


06'2004
07'2004
08'2004
09'2004
10'2004
11'2004
12'2004
01-03'2005
04-06'2005
tears.dropped

navigation

berlx
charmaine
keithx
ashburnx
jovinx
ryannx
kaeden
alaneyx
beannie
nigel
yx
kyan
e&j
sharon
shuangru




Counter

Play that Funky Music

The Star Of The Dae::So Glad to Have You::