Wednesday, September 21, 2005


my eyes stil openin... marvellous... anyway tml off work... tis mornin went work... forget to bring my stuffs... hav to go home n tk or else i cant work... without it... went home after lunch... took bus... back n fro took me 2hrs... y nv tk cab?... coz i want to slp!... cab too fast reach cant slp... gotta finish 3daes todae... and yea i did... tat means workin til 10pm... oh yea was busy with me work den a guy for Jaan... stood at my colleague place and look and me... sayin: "adeline so busy ah..." i looked at him back... HUH?!... was wat i was thinkin... i nv knew him... how did he noe my name... tats weird now... no i haven got my name tag on... nv since the dae i joined the hotel... great... is it like adeline is written on my forehead... which i cldnt see myself... prob some kind of ink tat was visible only to others except me??... weird things oways happen to me...

went home with sis actually... coz she was ard the area... reached home only at 11pm or so... wa bathing when kevin called... some1 who i nv seen for 4yrs til now... hmmm... he sounded slpy... n were crappin away for like 26mins plus... pple juz pop up now n then... i duno why... sometimes i am juz givin it all up... those tat u wish for nv bother... its oways tat case?... hmmm yes n no... but i am tired with everything already... felt like more than half my life was spent workin already... and i need shoes... damn...

anyway no replies means i am movin on... since there not much to ponder upon... we hav oways been in our very own world anyway... and we both knew it since day 1 we exchange words...

- posted by The Schuz at 12:52 AM

profile

& so i cut it away, exquisite jade.

history are buried


June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005


06'2004
07'2004
08'2004
09'2004
10'2004
11'2004
12'2004
01-03'2005
04-06'2005
tears.dropped

navigation

berlx
charmaine
keithx
ashburnx
jovinx
ryannx
kaeden
alaneyx
beannie
nigel
yx
kyan
e&j
sharon
shuangru




Counter

Play that Funky Music

The Star Of The Dae::So Glad to Have You::